We’re looking for a Program Manager for ERA Global, our division that runs programs focused on facilitating US market entry for global startups. ERA Global works directly with foreign governments, trade organizations, and companies to promote startups coming to New York City.
ERA Global programs include accelerators where startups work onsite at the ERA offices, and multi-day, NYC-based conferences. Current partner programs include: Nordic New York Accelerator, Korean New York Accelerator, Flanders New York Accelerator, and Katapult Accelerator. ERA Global also assists partner-run accelerators in their countries.
The ERA Global Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of ERA Global programs.
What you will do
- Oversee all the day-to day-operations of the ERA Global Accelerator programs.
- Create and manage the schedule program and content for each session including topics, expert workshops, and events.
- Work with companies during the accelerator program to determine their needs, requests and to track their progress during their session.
- Monitor each startup’s progress during the accelerator program.
- Provide management feedback about company developments, needs, and mentor performance.
- Manage ERA Global’s mentor network of high-profile tech and venture experts, which includes planning, coordinating, prioritizing and scheduling company meetings, speaker events and workshops.
- Coordinate the application, interview and selection process for each ERA Global session.
- Prepare, coordinate and organize all in and out-of-office events for ERA Global programs.
- Work with and help recruit sponsors; schedule sponsored events.
- Assist participating global teams with advice and guidance on settling and living in New York City
- Working on business development for ERA Global to sign up more partners to run programs for.
Who you are
We’re looking for a dynamic, super organized person with a passion for entrepreneurship. You are the type of person who can create order out of chaos, talk to a wall and walk into a room and make friends with anyone! Specific capabilities include:
- Passion for entrepreneurship and early-stage startups
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Relentless problem solver
- Works well independently and in teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with startups required, direct experience a plus
- Interest in global entrepreneurship a plus
- Experience with organizing and coordinating complex projects required; large-scale events experience a plus
- English proficiency required, additional languages preferred
Interested? Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.