We’re looking for an Office ManagerA� for our New York City office.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is a leading early-stage venture capital fund and technology accelerator based in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 150+ companies through our New York-based accelerator program and follow-on funds. Our portfolio companies are already playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing the logistics and operations of ERA’s office and programs. Duties include:
- Management of ERA’s front desk and reception, including greeting and directing visitors.
- Responsibility for general office management, including maintaining a professional and organized co-working space for ERA’s tenants, coordinating meeting rooms and common areas, and managing office services (e.g., printing, mail).
- Oversee day-to-day logistical requirements of ERA’s accelerator programs and accelerator events, including setting up office space for mentor visits, program events, office hours, and office events.
- Manage office supplies, restocking, and bill payment for office expenses.
- Coordinate the logistics and needs of startups in residence, including move in/move outs, on-boarding; managing tenant requests/needs.
- Liaise with building management and building admin to resolve space issues and manage visitors and tenants.
- Coordinate all office services, including third-party cleaning and maintenance vendors
- Assist with organizing all ERA events, both internal and external.
A�What We Are Looking For
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Relentless problem solver
- Works well independently and in teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 1-3 years work experience, familiarity with startups a plus
Compensation:A�Full-time with health and vacation benefits
To apply, please send the following to [email protected]:
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- Brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job