About Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is a leading early-stage venture capital fund and technology accelerator based in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 165 companies through our New York-based accelerator program and follow-on funds. Our portfolio companies are already playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Position
We’re looking for a Platform Manager who will be responsible for supporting the general operations and community of the ERA programs and ERA portfolio.
- Portfolio Support Help portfolio companies connect with the benefits of ERA’s platform and community of mentors and founders. Assist companies in accessing experts and resources within the ERA community. Help track job openings for portfolio and candidate referrals.
- Assist Programs Director to support Accelerator Programs Schedule and manage mentor meetings. Coordinate workshops and speakers. Manage operational logistics for accelerator. Assist in recruiting and managing intern cohort.
- Events Organize and coordinate all ERA internal and external events for both accelerator and portfolio-related activities.
- Mentor Support Update and maintain ERA community platform and mentor database. Help orient new mentors and support their efforts to help companies.
- Recruiting Assist in communications and marketing for recruiting for ERA classes.
- Sponsors Liaise with sponsors and manage sponsor relationships and benefits for the portfolio.
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Relentless problem solver
- Works well independently and in teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 1-3 years work experience, familiarity with startups a plus
Full-time with full health benefits, three weeks paid vacation.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- Brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job