We’re looking for a temporary Office Manager to join our team in supporting our accelerator’s operations for the Winter 2020 Accelerator Program from mid-December through mid-March.
Location: New York, NY
ERA (http://eranyc.com) is an early-stage investment fund and technology accelerator in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 200+ companies through its accelerator platform. Its portfolio companies are currently playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Role:
This is a full-time temporary position for 3 months (mid-Dec – mid-Mar).
Interested in working with the venture team at NYC’s leading tech accelerator? As the Office Manager at ERA for our Winter 2020 Program, you will work directly with the accelerator team to help the program run successfully and ensure smooth operations for our accelerator. This is a position that requires flexibility and quick problem solving to adapt to the needs of a co-working space with startups where no two days are the same.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day office operations for our 100+ tenants. These duties include:
- Working closely with the Program Associate / Program Director to support scheduling, time manage meetings, set up speaker events, workshops and other special events.
- Help manage general office activities at our headquarters, including space logistics for events, setting up and breaking down equipment when needed.
- Daily maintenance, organization and cleanliness of co-working space, including general clean-up in conference rooms, kitchen, and any other common areas around the space
- Ordering office supplies, receiving packages and restocking all supplies, etc
- Overseeing calendars of ERA team and accelerator – reviewing meetings / events for each day, setting up for scheduled meetings including registering guests
- Greeting all guests and overseeing guest experience in the office for all visiting mentors, investors, companies, etc. including communicating and guiding them where they need to be
What we are looking for:
- Highly organized with a customer service attitude
- Works well independently and in teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Quick, creative problem solving
- At least one year in an office setting is preferred but not necessary
Commitment: 3 months, full time
Please send below info to [email protected]:
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- A brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job