Operations Intern at ERA
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is seeking an Operations Intern to support our team for the Summer 2020 Accelerator Program.
New York, NY
ERA (http://eranyc.com) is an early-stage investment fund and technology accelerator in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 200+ companies through its accelerator platform. Its portfolio companies are currently playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Role
Interested in working with the venture team at NYC’s leading tech accelerator? As the Operations Intern at ERA, you will work directly with the accelerator team to help run the program successfully and ensure smooth operations. You’ll also assist our founders in getting the most out of the program and have all that they need to succeed in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This includes organizing mentor meetings and running logistics for mentor visits, taking meeting notes, and setting up office space for events and workshops.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to the startup world and experience the hustle and tenacity needed to build a business. On a weekly basis, you will have the opportunity to attend workshops on anything from:
- Digital marketing
- Improving conversion metrics
- Building out a sales force
- Product management
- Presentation coaching
- Pitching your business
At the end of your internship, you’ll learn many transferable skills to take you to the next stage of your career. You will also be able to see how companies ranging from Fintech, SaaS, Healthcare, and AI transform their business through our program from start to finish.
It’s an opportunity to get amazing experience, build your network in the NYC Tech/Venture community and get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming startups. Historically, our interns go on to take internships/FT positions with our portfolio companies or join a venture firm.
9:00am – 5:00pm — Full Time
What you will be doing: Assist the Program Director and Program Associate in running the day to day operations and logistics for the accelerator program, including:
- Organizing mentor meetings
- Running logistics for mentor visits
- Scribing for mentor meetings and workshops
- Assist with managing mentor/investor/cohort database
- Assist with sourcing startups/conducting market research
- Assist the team with daily office management
- Other operational projects as they come up
Who you are
- Self-starter, proactive and driven to achieve goals, regardless of obstacles
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team
- Passion for entrepreneurship and relentless problem solver
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others to make things happen
- A people person with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ideally a Junior / Senior in college
Please send below info to [email protected]
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- A brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job