Job Title: Operations Intern at ERA
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is seeking an Operations Intern to support our team for our Winter 2021 program.
Location: Remote – NYC
ERA https://www.eranyc.com/ is New York City’s leading technology accelerator and early-stage venture capital fund. We have invested in 215+ start-ups since launching in 2011. Our alumni companies, who come from all over the world, are already playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Role
Interested in working with the venture team at NYC’s leading tech accelerator? As an Operations Intern at ERA, you will work directly with the accelerator team to help run the program successfully and ensure smooth operations. You’ll also assist our founders in getting the most out of the program and have all that they need to succeed in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This includes organizing mentor meetings and running logistics for investor visits, taking meeting notes, and setting up events and workshops.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to the startup world and experience the hustle and tenacity needed to build a business. During January and February, you will have the opportunity to attend workshops on anything from:
- Improving conversion metrics
- Building out a sales force
- Product management
- Presentation coaching
- Digital marketing
- Pitching your business
At the end of your internship, you’ll learn many transferable skills to take you to the next stage of your career.
It’s an opportunity to get amazing experience, build your network in the NYC Tech/Venture community, and get exposure to some of the greatest up-and-coming startups. Historically, our interns go on to take internships/FT positions with our portfolio companies or join a venture firm.
Jan. 6, 2021 — April 30, 2021
9:00am – 6:00pm — Full Time or 3 days a week 9:00am – 6:00pm Eastern Time
What you will be doing:
Assisting the Program Manager in running the day to day operations and logistics for the accelerator program, including:
- Organizing investor meetings
- Running logistics for mentor/investor visits
- Scribing for workshops and pitch practices
- Sourcing startups/conducting market research during recruiting period
- Managing mentor/investor/cohort database
- Other operational projects as they come up
- Working directly with portfolio companies to assist founders throughout the program
Who you are:
- Self-starter, proactive and driven to achieve goals, regardless of obstacles
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team
- Passion for entrepreneurship and relentless problem solver
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others to make things happen
- A people person with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ideally a Junior / Senior in college
Please send below info to [email protected]
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- A brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job / 3 companies you are most interested in in our portfolio company and why (please touch upon market / trends)