ERA is New York City’s leading technology accelerator and early-stage venture capital fund. It has invested in 240+ start-ups since launching in 2011. To date, ERA alumni companies have raised more than $1 billion in capital and collectively exceed $6 billion in market capitalization.
ERA Global is the division that runs US market-entry programs with the goal of supporting global startups and scaleups in entering the US market, using ERA’s expertise and a network of over 500 mentors and 50 corporate partners. We partner with ecosystems around the world, including public entities such as governments, trade commissions, and consulates; as well as private entities such as incubators, accelerators, VC funds, to support these companies.
Our global partners include (but not limited to), the European Commission, the Governments of Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, Finland, Sweden, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, and Brazil.
As an ERA Global intern, you will have the unique opportunity to work alongside an exceptional and worldly group of startup founders and technologists while developing hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment. Your growth and success are paramount to our team: you will receive direct guidance from our Global Program Manager and you will work on projects that drive meaningful, real-world impact.
What you will do:
- Program Support: Assist the Global Program Manager with day-to-day operations of the ERA Global Accelerator programs;
- Assist in planning and building programming activities for the programs including workshop sessions; expert sessions and other events;
- Assist the Global Program Manager with tracking, monitoring and evaluating startups’ progress to determine their needs and program’s improvements;
- Events: Support in the planning and execution of all in and out-of-office events for ERA Global Programs;
- Shadow Global Program Manager during partners’ and community events on behalf of ERA Global;
- Research: Conduct research about the different global tech startups scenes and ecosystems
What we are looking for:
- Dynamic and agile person
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Relentless problem solver
- Works well independently and in teams
- Excited to drive meaningful and large impact
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional attitude
Specific requirements include:
- Interest in global entrepreneurship and early-stage startups
- Familiarity with startups required, direct experience a plus
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience with planning events
- English proficiency required, additional languages preferred
Send your resume and a cover note to [email protected]