Office Manager at ERA
New York, NY
ERA (http://eranyc.com) is New York City’s leading technology accelerator and one of its most active early-stage venture capital funds. It has invested in 240+ start-ups since launching in 2011. Its alumni companies are already playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry. To date, ERA alumni companies have raised more than $1 billion in capital and collectively exceed $6 billion in market capitalization, producing three unicorns with two $1B+ exits in 2021.
About the Role
The Office Manager is responsible for the logistics and operations of all ERA activities. These duties include:
- Responsible for general office management at ERA headquarters, including space logistics, managing tenants, visitors and maintaining services and supplies.
- Oversee day-to-day logistical needs of the accelerator programs and events.
- Helping with all logistics of preparing and running all ERA programs
- Helping to organize and manage internal and out-of-office events — including recruiting sessions, happy hours, start-up events, and investor Demo Days.
What we are looking for:
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Relentless problem solver
- Works well independently and in teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Administrative/operational experience at coworking spaces a plus
Full-time with full health benefits. Three weeks paid vacation.
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links
- Brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job to [email protected].