Program Associate at ERA
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is seeking a Program Associate to join our team in supporting our accelerator’s operations and building ERA’s community platform. This is a full-time, in-person position.
New York, NY
ERA (http://eranyc.com) is an early-stage investment fund and technology accelerator in NYC. Since 2011, ERA has invested in 300+ companies through its accelerator platform. Its portfolio companies are currently playing leading roles in the evolution of virtually every major global industry.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Program Associate to work directly with the programming team in running the day-to-day operations of ERA. Your job will include working on all aspects of our accelerator programs and supporting the needs of our portfolio companies and mentor network. You will also be responsible for managing the community and resources for our network of 300+ (and growing!) ERA portfolio companies.
Your focus will be on delivering the best possible experience for our founders and ensuring the successful execution of the program. Day-to-day responsibilities will include program administrative duties, program & mentor scheduling, and helping our portfolio companies connect with the benefits of ERA’s 1,000+ strong community of mentors and founders.
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Meticulously organized and detail-oriented self-starter.
- The ability to multitask complex deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Relentless, creative problem solver. Ability to jump in and perform any task quickly and effectively
- Proactive and driven to achieve goals regardless of obstacles.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-4 years of work experience, familiarity with startups a plus
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist programming team in overall logistics and programming: Schedule and manage mentor meetings. Coordinate workshops, speakers and events. Assist in recruiting and managing our internship program.
- Mentor Support: Help orient new mentors and support their efforts to help companies. Update and maintain the mentor database.
- Events: Organize, plan and coordinate all ERA internal and external events for both accelerator and portfolio-related activities.
- Portfolio Support: Help portfolio (alumni) companies connect with the benefits of ERA’s platform and community of mentors and founders. Assist companies in accessing experts and resources within the ERA community. Help track job openings for portfolio and candidate referrals.
- Recruiting: Assist in communications and recruiting for ERA classes.
- Sponsors: Liaise with sponsors and manage sponsor relationships and benefits for the portfolio.
- Actively represent ERA in the local community.
Full-time in-person position with full health benefits and 15 days paid vacation per year.
Base salary range: $70K to $80K with additional considerations depending on skills, qualifications and experience.
If interested, please send the following to [email protected] :
- A brief paragraph on why you are the best person for this job (in the body of the email)
- LinkedIn and other social media profile links